WordPress, Development & Accessibility
From creating WordPress themes to custom front-end UI design and implementation; we bring over 20 years of experience in Web/application development to our clients. Like the Web, our skill-set is constantly changing to adapt to new technologies and methodologies in delivering results.
- Plugins: Not sure what plugin to use? We can help.
- Site/domain migrations: We can help you migrate your site to a new hosting provider.
- Theme customization: Add new feature to your theme.
- Training: Learn how to properly use WordPress and its features.
- Troubleshooting & Support: Find out why your theme/plugin is not functioning as expected.
PHP: 20 years of experience with various frameworks and application architecture.
Python: 2+ years of experience with Django 3.x
Accessibility & AODA compliance
- Website content Audit: Help identify publicly accessible documents that should be tested for accessibility.
- Testing: WCAG 2.1 A, AA, and AAA testing report of every public page on your site
- Remediation: Help fix common issues
- Training and Governance: Make sure your staff is aware of the WCAG standards and help stay AODA compliant.
Domain Hosting & Security
Out fully managed L[AE]MP Linux servers are always up-to-date with the latest security patches, hosting high-demanding applications with the best in class CPUs and SSDs. We can also provide custom, highly-available server farms for 99.99% up-time.
- Caching: Application agnostic high-performance Proxy Caching
- Free SSL certificates: Let’s Encrypt generated certificates automatically deployed and updated for your sites.
- Web Application Firewall: Malicious traffic to private services is blocked.
- PHP 7.2-7.4: The latest PHP versions and all updates are available the moment they’re released.
- sFTP/SSH: Access your files and web-root from anywhere.
- Managed Server: Security and updates are applied as needed
- Registering/transferring domains
- DNS Management
- E-mail: Account setup and troubleshooting
- WordPress: Without proper security measures, every WordPress site is vulnerable.
- Cleanup: Hacked site, we can help clean it up.
- Application: Block malicious requests with a firewall before they reach your application.
- Notifications: Receive daily reports